- The Wall Road Journal talked to ladies of assorted ages in NYC about their splendid purses.
- The Washington Publish checked out how freckles have moved from an object of teasing to fashionable.
- CNBC defined how one can change into extra self-aware, which — amongst different advantages — may also help you succeed at work (from June however nonetheless value a share!).
- The New York Instances revealed an essay by an organizational psychologist titled, “Ladies Know Precisely What They’re Doing When They Use ‘Weak Language.’”
- The New York Instances additionally gave recommendation on what to do if you happen to’re sad in your job however aren’t ready to go away.
- ABC Information reported that maternal care deserts overlap with lack of abortion entry (video above story autoplays).
- NPR shared how sizzling climate can have an effect on your temper and productiveness.
- Your Giggle of the Week comes from Factors in Case, with “My Excessive Faculty Classmate Purchased a Home — It’s Haunted, however I’m Nonetheless Jealous.”
On CorporetteMoms Just lately…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.