This publish might include affiliate hyperlinks and Corporette® might earn commissions for purchases made by hyperlinks on this publish. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Fashionista spoke to former SNL and 30 Rock costume designer Tom Broecker in regards to the vogue in (the brand new) Imply Women.
- Columbia Journal shared that its researchers discovered that “working ladies see their incomes lower in half, on common, after having kids, and that their earnings stay depressed for years thereafter.”
- The Wall Road Journal [gift link] regarded on the ways in which getting a elevate impacts folks’s happiness.
- CBS Information reported that for the primary time, ladies make up the vast majority of associates in U.S. regulation companies.
- The New York Instances [gift link] reported on a brand new examine that discovered little to no impact produced by fashionable office psychological well being interventions.
- The Washington Publish [gift link] shared recommendations on making your laundry routine extra eco-friendly.
- The Wall Road Journal [gift link] interviewed A Cup of Jo‘s Joanna Goddard about her new e-newsletter and life after divorce.
- Your Chortle of the Week comes from Factors in Case, with “Phishing Scams That Would Work On Me.”
On CorporetteMoms Not too long ago…
Did we miss something? Add ’em right here, or ship them to email@example.com. Thanks! Additionally: Are you a mother or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s information replace at CorporetteMoms.