The Nationwide Thermal Energy Company (NTPC) has introduced 50 open positions. Learn on to know eligibility standards and registration particulars.
The Nationwide Thermal Energy Company Restricted (NTPC) — India’s largest built-in firm working within the energy sector — has introduced 50 vacancies for the place of government (mixed cycle energy plant O&M).
Of the full, there are 22 vacancies for unreserved classes, 5 for economically weaker sections (EWS), 11 for different backward lessons (OBC), eight for Scheduled Castes (SC), and 4 for Scheduled Tribe (ST).
Issues to know
- Solely Indian Nationals are eligible to use.
- The candidates are required to have a BE or BTech diploma and a minimal of two years of related expertise.
- The utmost age restrict is 35 years as of the appliance deadline.
- Candidates within the Basic/EWS/OBC class are required to pay an software charge of Rs 300. Others are exempted from the charges.
- The chosen candidates will obtain a month-to-month wage of Rs 90,000.
- The candidates might be chosen on a fixed-term foundation for a interval of 5 years.
Find out how to apply
- Purposes must be submitted on-line.
- All members must register on-line utilizing an energetic e mail ID and cellular quantity on the official web site.
- Fill out the web type with correct data and add all vital paperwork.
- Print out the appliance type for future reference.
Graduation of on-line software: 27 October 2023
Final date to use on-line: 10 November 2023
For extra data, test the official notification.
Edited by Pranita Bhat