This web site might include affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we are able to present recipes to you. Learn my disclosure coverage.
Easy to make and filled with unbelievable taste, maple roasted brussels sprouts and butternut squash is the proper aspect dish. The veggies are crisp on the perimeters however delicate and tender on the within, tossed in a scrumptious maple glaze and surrounded by crunchy pecans and cranberries.
Get your day by day dose of veggies with these maple-roasted brussels sprouts and squash, then add a couple of of my different favourite recipes to the rotation: tender roasted root greens, parmesan garlic zucchini spears, and cauliflower steaks!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash in a Maple Glaze
Brussels spouts. Do you like them or hate them? Or have you ever even tried them? As a result of the woman that was testing my groceries had by no means tried them. She didn’t even know the best way to prepare dinner them. I do should say I used to fall into this class. I assumed brussels sprouts… gross. All of it modified for me when my sister in legislation launched our household to this recipe at Thanksgiving a couple of years in the past. If Brussels sprouts are ready the best approach, they’re AMAZING!
I want my brussels sprouts to be drizzled with actual maple syrup to offer them a candy taste. However you can too drizzle them with balsamic vinegar which is nice too! Roasting brussels spouts and butternut squash is my favourite technique to put together them! They get that crispy, barely charred edge with a young inside.The addition of crunchy pecans and cranberries actually makes this the proper vacation aspect. You’ll love this recipe!
Mix these substances to make a flavorful and well-balanced maple roasted vegetable dish. It’s essentially the most scrumptious technique to get your day by day dose of veggies!
- Brussels Sprouts: Present a hearty base with a barely nutty taste.
- Butternut Squash: Provides pure sweetness and a creamy texture to the dish.
- Olive Oil: Coats the veggies for a crispy exterior throughout roasting.
- Actual Maple Syrup: Infuses a refined sweetness to reinforce flavors.
- Salt and Pepper: Season to style to steadiness your maple roasted greens!
- Pecans: So the dish has some crunch and extra nutty taste.
- Dried Cranberries: Supply a chewy, tart distinction for a burst of taste.
The right way to Make Maple Roasted Greens
Just a few easy steps and half-hour of your time is all it takes to make these mouthwatering maple roasted greens. Even should you’re not a fan of Brussels sprouts or squash, you may be after giving this recipe a strive. It’s simply so good! The right mixture of flavors and textures.
- Preheat Oven, Put together Pan: Preheat oven to 425 levels Fahrenheit and spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Coat: In a big bowl mix the Brussels sprouts, butternut squash, olive oil, and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup. Toss to coat then season with salt and pepper.
- Roast: Unfold evenly on the baking sheet and roast within the oven for 25 minutes or till tender and frivolously browned. Then take away from the oven.
- Mix: Add the roasted Brussels sprouts and butternut squash again to the massive bowl. Add pecans, cranberries, after which the remaining 3 tablespoons of maple syrup. Gently toss so it’s coated. Then serve instantly.
Suggestions and Methods
Make your maple roasted Brussels sprouts and butternut squash style much more wonderful with these fast suggestions!
- Good Roasting: Guarantee even roasting by spreading the veggies in a single layer on the baking sheet. Don’t crowd the pan, and ensure there’s sufficient room between every vegetable.
- Customise Maple Taste: Modify maple syrup amount primarily based in your sweetness desire. Begin with much less after which add extra to style!
- Add Seasonings: Experiment with herbs like rosemary or thyme for added taste.
- Nut Variations: Swap pecans for almonds or walnuts to personalize the crunch.
This maple roasted veggie dish shops properly within the fridge, lasting for as much as 3 days in an hermetic container. To reheat, merely preheat your oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit, unfold the leftovers on a baking sheet, and heat for 10-Quarter-hour. This helps preserve the tasty crispiness.
Pin this now to seek out it later
Preheat oven to 425 levels Fahrenheit and spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
In a big bowl mix the Brussels sprouts, butternut squash, olive oil, and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup. Toss to coat then season with salt and pepper.
Unfold evenly on the baking sheet and roast within the oven for 25 minutes or till tender and frivolously browned. Take away from the oven.
Add the roasted Brussels sprouts and butternut squash again to the massive bowl. Add pecans, cranberries, and the remaining 3 tablespoons of maple syrup. Gently toss to coat. Serve instantly.
Up to date on November 20, 2023
Energy: 310kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 5gFats: 19gSaturated Fats: 2gSodium: 24mgPotassium: 658mgFiber: 7gSugar: 19gVitamin A: 8615IUVitamin C: 80mgCalcium: 94mgIron: 2mg
Vitamin data is robotically calculated, so ought to solely be used as an approximation.