Crisp lettuce, cubed mozzarella, and diced salami in a pink wine French dressing. So colourful, so vibrant, and so so good!
Salad for dinner? Sure, please!
This salad is something however boring right here. Loaded with crisp romaine and radicchio lettuce, cubed mozzarella, dry Italian salami and a vibrant pink wine French dressing, this salad will knock your socks off.
The home made dressing is totally key right here. The ingredient record is brief too with just some pantry staples – further virgin olive oil, pink wine vinegar, Dijon, garlic, oregano and crushed pink pepper flakes (for slightly bit of warmth, if desired).
And one of the best half? Prep time is saved to a minimal as there may be zero cooking concerned and every part may be diced/prepped/assembled beforehand. Simply you should definitely toss your salad proper earlier than serving for max freshness. And don’t neglect so as to add your ending touches with freshly shaved Parm!
- 1 head romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 cup chopped radicchio lettuce
- 8 ounces recent mozzarella, lower into 1/4-inch cubes
- 4 ounces dry Italian salami, lower into matchsticks
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, rinsed and drained
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- ½ English cucumber, diced
- 6 pepperoncini, sliced
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- ⅓ cup chopped pink onion
- ½ cup shaved Parmesan
for the dressing
- ½ cup further virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pink wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed pink pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly floor black pepper, to style
To assemble the salad, place romaine and radicchio in a big bowl; high mozzarella, salami, chickpeas, olives, bell pepper, cucumber, pepperoncini, tomatoes and pink onion. Pour the dressing on high of the salad and gently toss to mix. High with Parmesan.
for the dressing
In a medium bowl, whisk collectively olive oil, vinegar, Dijon, garlic, oregano and pink pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper, to style.