ISRO is providing a free certificates course on Geo-Knowledge Sharing and Cyber Cecurity that may carried out by the Indian Institute of Distant Sensing (IIRS).
ISRO has launched a free on-line cybersecurity course tailor-made for working professionals within the Central and State Governments. Known as ‘Course on geo-data sharing and cyber safety’, it is going to be carried out by the Indian Institute of Distant Sensing (IIRS).
ISRO states that the mission of the free on-line course is to analysis, educate, practice, and foster startups in distant sensing knowledge and geo-informatics, aiming to create technological safeguards for shielding crucial infrastructure.
Issues to Know:
1. The course is a part of an outreach programme of IIRS which began in 2007 with 12 universities.
2. It can cowl theoretical and sensible elements of cyber defence and threats. Matters embody an summary of cybersecurity challenges, software program instruments for safe knowledge entry, and guaranteeing protected transactions in internet and cellular purposes.
3. The programme spans 14 days and is obtainable freed from price.
4. Members attaining 70 p.c attendance will obtain certificates.
5. The course might be carried out from 28 November to 11 December, 2023.
6. professionals can fill out and submit the shape to obtain a registration quantity for enrollment within the class.
7. candidates can apply for the course right here.
8. After profitable registration, register to IIRS Eclass platform to hitch classes dwell or offline.
(Edited by Pranita Bhat)