IIT Madras NPTEL – GATE portal is providing free on-line assets to college students to assist them ace the aggressive Graduate Aptitude Take a look at in Engineering examination.
The Indian Institute of Expertise (IIT) Madras is providing the NPTEL-GATE portal to college students aspiring to ace the GATE examination.
The Nationwide Programme on Expertise Enhanced Studying (NPTEL) — Graduate Aptitude Take a look at in Engineering (GATE) portal gives entry to earlier years’ questions from 2007 to 2022, protecting varied examination matters.
The establishment’s press assertion notes that yearly, about seven to 10 lakh college students in India take the GATE examination. And in 2023, about seven lakh college students registered, and about one lakh college students efficiently certified. The examination preparation programme on the portal has seen a major improve in pupil participation.
Up to now, the web platform has acquired over 50,700 registrations.
Issues to know
- The NPTEL-GATE portal provides all of the options at no cost.
- Between August 2022 and February 2023, college students accomplished 115 mock assessments throughout six key topics — electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, electronics and communication, physics, and chemistry.
- The present semester began on 15 October, 2023. As a part of this, 19 mock assessments had been accomplished throughout seven topics — together with the six talked about above along with biotechnology.
- Contributors can register utilizing an lively e mail ID and cell quantity on the official web site.
- Fill out the web kind with correct info and add all needed paperwork.
For extra info, verify the official notification.
Edited by Pranita Bhat