This web site might comprise affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we will present recipes to you. Learn my disclosure coverage.
Creamy Boursin Hen is a wealthy and decadent one-pan dish that’s prepared in nearly half-hour! Pan-fried, seasoned rooster is smothered in a scrumptious sauce made with cream, parmesan cheese and Boursin cheese. Serve over mashed potatoes for an unbelievable dinner and main crowd-pleaser!
For those who love this restaurant-quality dish, you’re positive to take pleasure in these different wonderful creamy rooster recipes! Do that creamy Tuscan garlic rooster, creamy rooster marsala and oh-so flavorful creamy garlic parmesan mushroom rooster subsequent.
What’s Boursin Hen?
With the primary chew of this Boursin Hen, my household was obsessed! This recipe is very easy to make, but it tastes like one thing from a restaurant. As soon as the rooster is seasoned and seared in a pan, whip collectively an irresistible sauce with butter, minced shallot, broth, heavy cream, parmesan and Boursin cheese. Add the rooster again to the pan, then serve over mashed potatoes to absorb all that fantastic sauce. So good!
For those who’ve by no means cooked with Boursin cheese, now’s the time to start out. It actually elevates a easy rooster skillet into an unbelievable dinner! Boursin cheese is a delicate, creamy cheese obtainable in quite a lot of flavors, with a texture considerably just like cream cheese. We used the unique taste for this recipe, however the Garlic and Herbs Boursin cheese could be scrumptious, too! Add this recipe to your weeknight menu very quickly. You’re going to find it irresistible!
A lot of the elements wanted to make this Boursin rooster recipe are fundamentals that you simply most likely have already got readily available. They arrive along with little effort to create one among our greatest rooster recipes! Take a look at the recipe card on the backside of the submit for the entire precise measurements.
- Olive Oil: For cooking the rooster.
- Hen: You’ll want 4 boneless skinless rooster breasts. Reduce or frivolously pound them into thinner items in order that they cook dinner evenly.
- Garlic Powder: Provides a beautiful, savory garlic taste to the rooster and sauce.
- Italian Seasoning: Make your individual dried Italian seasoning so as to add a mix of scrumptious herbs.
- Salt & Pepper: To accentuate and convey the entire flavors collectively.
- Butter: For cooking the shallot and including richness to the cream sauce.
- Shallot: Milder and sweeter than common yellow or white onions, minced shallot works nice on this recipe to not overwhelm the opposite flavors.
- Hen Broth: Provides taste to the sauce and in addition ensures the consistency is good.
- Heavy Cream: The marginally candy and creamy base of the sauce.
- Parmesan Cheese: Use freshly grated cheese from a block, if potential, to present the sauce the perfect clean texture.
- Boursin Cheese: Makes the sauce completely wealthy, creamy and flavorful. You’re going to like this addition for making cream sauce!
- Herbs: For added freshness and shade, garnish the completed dish with contemporary parsley and thyme.
Find out how to Make Boursin Hen
This can be a nice meal to make whether or not it’s a busy weeknight otherwise you’re serving friends. It’s one which’s really easy to make, but is bound to impress. The style is completely unbelievable, it would be best to add it to your regular menu rotation!
- Prep Hen: Reduce or frivolously pound the rooster breasts into thinner items in order that they cook dinner evenly. Season either side of the breasts with the garlic powder, Italian seasonings, and salt and pepper.
- Cook dinner Hen: Add the olive oil to a big skillet over medium-high warmth. Add the seasoned rooster and cook dinner for about 6 minutes on either side or till cooked by way of and now not pink. Switch the rooster to a plate, then put aside.
- Sauté the Scallions: Returning to the skillet, add the butter and scallions and sauté till softened.
- Begin the Cream Sauce: Add the rooster broth and the Boursin cheese to the skillet. Stir and soften the cheese till you’ve a creamy sauce.
- End the Sauce: Pour within the heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Whisk and permit the sauce to warmth by way of and thicken. This can take about 5 minutes.
- Add the Hen to the Sauce: Add the rooster again into the skillet and let it heat by way of for a few minutes.
- Serve: Season with salt & pepper if wanted and serve over mashed potatoes.
Ideas and Variations
Creamy Boursin Hen is one among our new favourite household dinners. We loved this served over mashed potatoes to finish the meal. You’re positive to fall in love with the mouth-watering flavors and flexibility of this dish simply as a lot as we did! Right here’s some suggestions and methods to vary it up:
- Serve it with Pasta: You possibly can serve this rooster with so many issues! Strive your favourite pasta, instantaneous pot mashed potatoes or mashed cauliflower.
- Add Veggies: Freshly steamed veggies or a lightweight salad are nice sides so as to add freshness to the meal.
- Protein: Swap out the rooster for salmon or shrimp. The tacky cream sauce will pair completely with these meats as properly and provide you with some selection in your proteins. Nevertheless, it’s vital to notice that the cook dinner time will differ when utilizing totally different proteins.
- Hen Doneness: To make sure your rooster is totally cooked and suitable for eating, search for the juices to run clear. You need your rooster cooked to an inside temperature of 165 levels. Use a meat thermometer to make certain you’ve completely cooked rooster.
- Use Contemporary Cheese (From a Block): For the perfect taste and most creamy sauce, we advocate utilizing freshly grated parmesan cheese. Pre-shredded cheeses are coated with preservatives that hold them from melting as easily.
You’ll love having this Boursin rooster for leftovers! It’s flavorful and scrumptious, so you’ll be able to double the recipe for meal prep and fast lunches.
- Within the Fridge: Retailer your leftovers in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 4 days.
- Within the Freezer: You possibly can freeze your leftovers in a plastic bag or sealable container for as much as 3 months.
- To Reheat: Reheat leftovers within the microwave till warmed by way of. Add a splash of rooster broth or cream so as to add moisture if desired.
Pin this now to search out it later
Reduce or frivolously pound the rooster breasts into thinner items in order that they cook dinner evenly. Season either side of the breasts with the garlic powder, Italian seasonings, and salt and pepper.
Add the olive oil to a big skillet over medium-high warmth. Add the seasoned rooster and cook dinner for about 6 minutes on either side or till cooked by way of and now not pink. Switch the rooster to a plate then put aside.
Returning to the skillet, add the butter and scallions and sauté till softened.
Add the rooster broth and the Boursin cheese to the skillet. Stir and soften the cheese till you’ve a creamy sauce.
Pour within the heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Whisk and permit the sauce to warmth by way of and thicken. This can take about 5 minutes.
Add the rooster again into the skillet and let it heat by way of for a few minutes.
Season with salt & pepper if wanted and serve over mashed potatoes.
Serving: 1servingEnergy: 372kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 30gFats: 26gSaturated Fats: 14gPolyunsaturated Fats: 2gMonounsaturated Fats: 9gTrans Fats: 0.2gLdl cholesterol: 131mgSodium: 605mgPotassium: 502mgFiber: 0.4gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 756IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 188mgIron: 1mg
Vitamin info is robotically calculated, so ought to solely be used as an approximation.