This lightened up corn casserole, a cross between of a corn pudding and a corn bread is an excellent addition to anybody’s vacation desk.
Make-Over Jiffy Corn Casserole
I’ve had so many requests in the previous couple of years to make this over, so by common demand I made a decision to deal with this. My cousin all the time makes corn casserole for Thanksgiving so I knew simply the place to show for a very good start line. It’s a simple corn casserole utilizing corn muffin combine as a base together with canned corn, creamed corn, yogurt and egg whites. You might also like these produced from scratch cornbread muffins or this cornbread stuffing.
Why This Works
- Made Lighter with Greek Yogurt
- Simple Recipe
- Make Forward and reheat later!
- Corn muffin combine
- Candy yellow canned corn and cream type corn
- Greek yogurt
- Whipped butter
- Egg whites
How To Make Corn Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a big bowl mix all of the substances and blend with a spoon, it is going to be fluffy and you’ll assume you probably did one thing mistaken, don’t fear, you’re doing superb.
- Pour into the ready baking dish and bake 55-60 minutes, or till the sides are golden.
- Let it cool a couple of minutes earlier than chopping.
- Add some Parmesan cheese for extra taste
- Add contemporary herbs like chives
You can also make this forward and warmth it up if you find yourself able to eat. That is additionally nice reheated the following day for leftovers.
Extra Corn Recipes You’ll Love
Yield: 15 servings
Serving Dimension: 2 2/3 x 3 inch items
Preheat oven to 350F.
Spray an 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
In a big bowl mix all of the substances and blend with a spoon, it is going to be fluffy and you’ll assume you probably did one thing mistaken, don’t fear, you’re doing superb.
Pour into baking dish and bake 55-60 minutes, or till the sides are golden.
Let it cool a couple of minutes earlier than chopping.
Please depart a ranking and remark letting us understand how you appreciated this recipe! This helps our enterprise to thrive and proceed offering free, high-quality recipes for you.
Serving: 2 2/3 x 3 inch items, Energy: 211 kcal, Carbohydrates: 42 g, Protein: 7 g, Fats: 3.5 g, Sodium: 636 mg, Fiber: 2 g, Sugar: 8.5 g