This web site could comprise affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we will present recipes to you. Learn my disclosure coverage.
This creamy, tangy blue cheese dip is filled with crave-worthy goodness, with smoky bacon, melty cheeses, and a touch of garlic. Get able to dunk, smear, and devour all of it! The right appetizer for any event.
Sizzling, tacky dips are my weak point. This blue cheese dip is certainly one of my new favorites, and if you happen to’re in search of another recipes which are simply as scrumptious, attempt scorching crab dip, corn dip, or asiago dip!
Sizzling Blue Cheese Dip Recipe
Tangy, tacky, creamy, this blue cheese dip has all of it. It’s full of a combination of fontina, blue cheese, cream cheese, and bacon, all baked to heat, bubbly perfection. Seize your favourite chips, crostini, crackers, you identify it, and get snacking!
This baked blue cheese dip is so scrumptious, everybody will like it. The blue cheese taste is balanced completely with the fontina, cream cheese, garlic, bitter cream, and bacon. It’s savory, creamy, and tangy all of sudden. Make it to your subsequent sport day, celebration, potluck, you identify it, and watch it fly off the desk.
Every ingredient right here creates the very best taste and texture. It’s completely balanced, and could have you reaching for one more chip. For those who’re in search of measurements, they’ll all be discovered on the finish of the put up.
- Cream Cheese: Ensure that it’s softened so that you don’t have lumpy dip.
- Bitter Cream: Full-fat bitter cream provides a contact of tang to steadiness out the richness. You can even use Greek yogurt as an alternative.
- Mayonnaise: Mayo binds every part collectively, creating that completely easy and dippable texture in your blue cheese dip.
- Black Pepper: Provides some heat spice. You can even use paprika or perhaps a little little bit of cayenne for extra warmth.
- Garlic: As a result of you’ll be able to by no means go fallacious with garlic. I used garlic powder, however it’s also possible to swap in some chopped contemporary garlic for a bolder chunk.
- Bacon: Six slices of cooked and crumbled bacon for meaty, salty goodness. I like to make use of precooked bacon for straightforward prep.
- Blue Cheese: The star of the present! Blue cheese provides that distinct tangy taste that’s so scrumptious.
- Fontina or Cheddar: A cup of shredded fontina or white cheddar cheese makes the blue cheese dip ooey-gooey and provides a gorgeous golden brown coating when broiled.
- Inexperienced Onions: Chopped inexperienced onions add a pop of coloration and a delicate onion taste to each chunk of this blue cheese dip.
Let’s Make Blue Cheese Dip!
Seize that baking dish and prepare to make the proper celebration appetizer! It solely takes about half-hour from begin to end. The right yummy dish to make final minute! All you want are your favourite dippables, whether or not they’re contemporary veggies, crackers, chips, or flatbread.
- Preheat Oven: Preheat the oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit.
- Dip Combination: Add the cream cheese, bitter cream, mayonnaise, black pepper, garlic powder, crumbled bacon, blue cheese, and ½ cup of shredded fontina cheese to a big bowl.
- Add to Baking Dish: Combine till properly mixed and switch right into a small baking dish.
- Layer Shredded Cheese: High with the remaining ½ cup of shredded fontina cheese and bake for half-hour or till scorching and bubbly.
- Broil: Broil for two minutes to brown the cheese on high. Watch it carefully so it doens’t burn!
- Add Garnish: Take away from oven and garnish with blue cheese crumbles and chopped inexperienced onion.
- Take pleasure in: Serve scorching with crostini, chips, and veggies.
Variations To Strive
Dips are a favourite of mine as a result of I could make them precisely how I need them! Relying on what you serve them with, it may be completely different each time! Listed here are just a few concepts to modify up this blue cheese dip.
- Add Hen: Add cooked shredded rooster to this dip to make it extra filling. Shredded rotisserie rooster is one other nice possibility. I really like including protein to dips as a result of it makes them heartier.
- Change up the Cheese: Blue cheese is the star of the present on this recipe, however swap the fontina or white cheddar with any white cheese. Mozzarella can be a terrific different. Parmesan and Gruyere cheese would even be scrumptious on this dip.
- Drizzle with Buffalo Sauce: Everyone knows blue cheese is made for buffalo flavors. Drizzle the highest of this dip with buffalo sauce earlier than serving.
- Dipping Concepts: The recipe suggests serving this dip with crostini, chips, or veggies, however let me be extra particular! Serve with ANY greens, you actually can’t go fallacious. This dip can be scrumptious with cubed bread, any type of crackers, or pita chips.
Storing and Reheating Leftovers
Blue cheese dip makes nice leftovers! Reserve it for a snack all through the week. It’s scrumptious reheated and loved with contemporary veggies. It’s too good of a dip to not save leftovers! Observe my ideas beneath for storing and reheating this blue cheese dip.
- Within the Fridge: As soon as the dip has cooled, retailer it in an hermetic container in your fridge. It will possibly last as long as 3-4 days.
- To Reheat: Reheat this dip within the oven at 350 levels Fahrenheit for quarter-hour or till warmed via. Or microwave it on excessive for two minutes, stirring each 30 seconds.
Pin this now to search out it later
Preheat the oven to 350 levels Fahrenheit.
Add the cream cheese, bitter cream, mayonnaise, black pepper, garlic powder, crumbled bacon, blue cheese, and ½ cup of shredded fontina cheese to a big bowl.
Combine till properly mixed and switch right into a small baking dish.
High with the remaining ½ cup of shredded fontina cheese and bake for half-hour or till scorching and bubbly.
Broil for two minutes to brown the cheese on high. Watch it carefully so it doens’t burn!
Take away from oven and garnish with blue cheese crumbles and chopped inexperienced onion.
Serve scorching with crostini, chips, and veggies.
Serving: 0.25cupEnergy: 385kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 13gFats: 36gSaturated Fats: 17gPolyunsaturated Fats: 5gMonounsaturated Fats: 10gTrans Fats: 0.04gLdl cholesterol: 86mgSodium: 624mgPotassium: 161mgFiber: 0.1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 795IUVitamin C: 0.1mgCalcium: 247mgIron: 0.3mg
Vitamin data is robotically calculated, so ought to solely be used as an approximation.