Hello there. I hope you may have had a fantastic week. Immediately is Emma’s birthday! I’m so excited for the whole lot this 12 months has in retailer for Emma as she welcomes a brand new child, works on a novel and kicks ass at meals running a blog (as all the time!). All of us love you a lot, Emma!!
Right here’s an AI generated picture I made (birthday theme). I’d love to listen to your ideas on AI and any optimistic experiences you’ve had with it to this point. I’m curiously optimistic for what it could actually imply for the way forward for just about any business. I’ve been utilizing Midjourney for about two years and I don’t suppose I’ve ever shared something from it earlier than. The principle factor I’ve used it for thus far is visualizing characters and settings for my writing mission, which has been a lot enjoyable.
Right here’s 10 Issues I’m loving this week!
1. My daughter, Nova, is promoting Woman Scout Cookies. It’s her first 12 months and she or he may be very excited.
2. I’m presently re-reading The Night time Circus as a result of I wished to see it it was pretty much as good as I remembered. It’s!
4. I need to purchase a Gramophone, for our subsequent file participant. I’m leaning towards a brand new one that may play fashionable information, however the vintage ones are actually cool too. Let me know when you’ve got any ideas or experiences!
5. We’re presently studying Harry Potter and my children are obsessive about the MinaLima version which has cute pop up pages. There are solely three volumes out, so by guide 4 we’ll most likely swap to the illustrated variations (that are additionally so great). In case your children have been by a Harry Potter period please give me ALL the ideas for making it essentially the most magical- I’m very excited!
6. I’ve used these gold stick on hooks completely all over the place in our residence. From hanging jewellery handy towels to purses and hats and so many different small issues.
7. This blanket seems to be so so cozy.
8. Planning to learn The Lifeless Romantics this week (for our podcast guide membership!).
9. At present consuming Sleepytime Peach Tea. It’s one of the best.
10. Right here’s some cute valentine’s day concepts.
Listed here are some latest weblog posts we’re actually pleased with: